Booking Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to passengers who booked Taxis-Alicante.
Elitecar-Alicante is the commercial name of Coop. the area of Alicante, Coop. V. whose address is Calle Francisco Verdu N º 55 Bajo, 03010 Alicante, Spain. Company registration number.
- Full payment is required at time of booking. Once payment is received you will receive a transfer voucher to the email address given on the booking form. The ticket transfer Upon presentation to the driver of Taxis-Alicante on arrival.
- Transfers carried out in our normal large taxis will be for a maximum of 3 passengers when golf equipment is being carried on board.
- The driver of the taxi will wait in arrivals at the airport and will display an appropriate name board bearing the lead passengers name.
- In the event of any problems whilst collecting the luggage etc, the passengers should notify the driver or agency immediately. Failure to do so may result in the driver having to leave the airport without the passengers. In the event of any lengthily extra waiting time the driver may have to charge more.
- If the passenger for any reason does not find the driver and makes no effort to do so by contacting the 24 hour emergency contact number etc the driver may eventually have to leave without the passengers. In cases like this, no refund will be made.
- In circumstances where the passengers require extra services during the transfer like the collection of villa keys, visiting supermarkets etcthey should state this in their initial booking. Failure to do so may mean that the driver will not have sufficient time to carry out the extra work. A supplement charge of 15 euros will be made for extra services like this.
- Normally child seats and booster seats are provided free of charge and will be provided as and when requested. However in the case where the allocated vehicle equipped with the child seats is not available due to any unforeseen circumstance, no guarantee can be made that any substitute vehicle will have the appropriate seats for the children. The only way the child seats can be guaranteed is when the passengers bring their own.
- In the case where a flight has not landed up to 23 hours, is delayed and there is no confirmation as to when it is due to land, the transport company will not be responsible for the collection of the passengers.
Amendments and Cancellations.
All changes and cancellations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The amendments received up to 7 days before arrival free of charge.
The amendments received within 7 days of arrival 30 euros per booking.
Cancellations received up to 7 days before arrival 30 euros per booking.
Cancellations received up to 48 hours before arrival 50% of the reservation.
Cancellations received within 48 hours of arrival 100% of the reservation.
While you’ve given full flight information on your booking, no charge will be collected by conductors Taxis-Alicante.
Elitecar-Alicante and their drivers reserve the right to refuse carriage to any person who is believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and / or whose conduct may pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or other passengers .
Smoking, eating or drinking is not allowed in our vehicles.
The vehicles are fully insured to carry passengers as required by Spanish legislation. While the customer’s luggage and property is carried at your own risk. Can not be claimed for loss or damage.
When you make a reservation Taxis-Alicante you are accepting all terms and conditions.
Spanish law governs these terms and conditions and any dispute between you and Taxis-Alicante will be subject to the jurisdiction of a Spanish court.